I-95 to Buckman Bridge (5 miles): 2 express lanes per direction
Click to view detailed map
- New express lanes are now open. Customers choosing to travel in the new express lanes will pay a $0.50 static toll only during the rush hour period. The static toll will be implemented Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM–10:00 AM and from 3:00 PM–7:00 PM. Customers will not be charged a toll to use the express lanes during all other times.
- Customers must have a SunPass or another interoperable transponder as no cash or TOLL-BY-PLATE is accepted.
- Drivers will not receive an invoice or be billed a violation charge for not having a SunPass, or other interoperable transponder, during the “free” non-tolled hours.
- Only two-axle vehicles are permitted, trucks with 3 or more axles are not allowed.
- Buses, vanpools, over the road buses, and school buses are allowed, but must register annually for an exemption. Click here for more info.
- The only available exit Northbound is after San Jose Boulevard, and the only available exit Southbound is after Old St. Augustine Road.
- Please do not cross over the Express Lane Markers.
- Press Release: FDOT Announces New Congestion Relief for I-295 in Jacksonville